Independent, professional and comprehensive inventories for landlords, tenants and letting agents.
- Inventory and Schedule of Condition
- Check-in tenants
- Check-out tenants and provide a comprehensive check-out report
- Professional service by trained clerks
- Vital documentation
- Complies with industry rules and regulations
- Minimises time consuming disputes
- Protection for landlords and tenants
- Protect your investment:
A professionally compiled inventory will provide vital documentation for every tenancy. It will present documentary evidence of the condition of the property at the start and end of a tenancy. This document offers the best protection for both landlords and tenant, and will minimise any pos
sible disputes at the end of the tenancy.
Inventories have become a key management tool and a vital component within the letting process.
Commercial inventories are undertaken including, clubs, retail shops, industrial units, warehousing and offices.
Island Independent Inventories also provide bespoke probate inventories for solicitors. We are fully aware of the legal implications of our work. We abide by a code of practice and we work to guidelines. Island Independent Inventories are always objective and fair.